Focusing on enrollment during COVID-19
Many private schools face unique financial challenges resulting from the coronavirus public health crisis, not least of which is securing your enrollment for next year. In an effort to help our private school community through the financial challenges resulting from coronavirus, Mission Advancement is offering a unique school advancement service.
School Advancement Counsel
- Focused counsel on student retention, re-enrollment and financial health for the 2020-21 year
- Guidance on establishing and/or growing a tuition scholarship fund
- Development of a student family communication plan
- Scheduled weekly video conference calls with a Mission Advancement development professional for the Head of School, Advancement / Development leadership and/or Board
- Live, virtual training of school leadership on development and advancement best practices in time of crisis
- Development of custom communication tools the schools can use to engage student families and donors during and after COVID-19 crisis
- Access to Mission Advancement development professionals by phone throughout the engagement
This service will be offered April through August of 2020, for a monthly fee of $2,000. Services can be canceled at any time.
This offering is deeply discounted to help private schools specifically protect enrollment and sustain annual giving during the COVID-19 crisis. Capital campaign and/or fundraising event strategy is considered out of scope. Development Counsel can be extended beyond August 31, 2020, under a new services agreement.
For over 10 years, Mission Advancement Professionals has helped Independent and Christian schools develop a sound financial strategy across their three revenue streams of tuition, annual giving and capital giving.