Creating your school enrollment playbook
tuesday, July 28
Private and independent schools rely on tuition as their primary source of income. Some schools are facing enrollment challenges resulting from coronavirus. Others want to either increase enrollment in the coming years, or reverse an attrition trend. School enrollment requires a well-developed and consistent strategy, year after year.
This webinar by Mission Advancement will focus on the following topics:
- Defining and developing a school enrollment mission
- Creating year-round enrollment strategies
- Establishing and/or growing a tuition scholarship fund
- Developing a student-family communication plan
- Mitigating risks to enrollment during poor economies
For 15 years, Mission Advancement Professionals has helped independent and private schools develop a sound financial strategy across their three revenue streams of tuition, annual giving and capital giving. Having coached organizations through the economic downturn of 2008, Schuyler Lehman, Founder & CEO of Mission Advancement, will share from his more than 30 years of development experience.
Creating Your School Enrollment Playbook
Tuesday, July 28
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CDT