5 Critical factors of a campaign
tuesday, november 5
Just like an NFL championship team, a successful capital campaign is built before the game is even played. Unfortunately, many organizations look for expert answers after they are well into planning and conducting their campaigns. The Mission Advancement team will share the most common errors they have seen in their many years of campaign consulting to help you avoid these common pitfalls.
The one-hour webinar will touch on the following topics:
- The need for a planning and feasibility study
- Building and communicating a case for support
- Engaging, enlisting, and preparing committed leadership
- Creating an environment for capacity giving
- Developing and managing a campaign timetable
- Mapping a clear financial path to campaign objectives
The webinar includes Q&A time when we will be glad to answer your questions. Register today to reserve your seat.
5 Critical Factors of a Campaign Webinar
Tuesday, November 5th
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CST
Full participation in this webinar is applicable for points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.